The Boswellia tree is used to make Frankincense. This is done by cutting the bark off and hardening it. Traditional medicine is believed to have multiple properties including expectorant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-neuropathy, antiseptic and even anti-anxiety effects. It is found in very limited areas of India, Pakistan, Yemen and Oman.
Frankincense comes from the French word for “france-encens”, which means “high-quality incense”. It can be used in medicine, spirituality, and cosmetics. Frankincense essential oils are used in both fragrance and perfume applications. It is made by steam distillation using tree resin.
Tips For Mixing Frankincense Oil Into Your Skincare Products
1. For face products, use 6 drops per ounce.
2. For body lotions, use 12 drops per ounce.
3. Shampoos, hair masks, shampoos and rinse-off products should contain 20 drops per ounce
4. Essential oils should be diluted in the correct proportion before being applied to the skin.
5. To check skin sensitivity, always do a patch test.
6. Before using liquids, shake them well.
To Know more about this report @ https://marketresearch.biz/report/frankincense-essential-oil-market/request-sample/
This oil has healing properties that can reduce scarring, eczema, and dark spots. Although frankincense cannot reverse the effects of time and sunlight on hyperpigmentation or age spots, it can help to reduce them. Rosemary and frankincense have been known to treat acne by decreasing inflammation and microbes. Clary Sage is also good for oily skin.
Frankincense Essential Oil Safety and Precautions :
– Use only new or oxidized Frankincense essential oils. They have a different chemical composition.
– Use essential oils that have not been diluted on your skin. Make sure to dilute the essential oils first with carrier oil. Cliganic’s organic cold-pressed jojoba oil, 100% organic is a great choice.
– To check for allergic reactions, perform a patch test.
– Do not use essential oil diffusers for more than 20-30 minutes.
– Essential oils should not be used near eyes or mucous membranes.
– Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
– Essential oils should not be ingested.
– After using essential oils, wash your hands.
Why choose certified organic frankincense essential oil
Cliganic’s essential oil of frankincense is USDA organic. This means that 100% of the ingredients are organic and have no synthetic additives (including dyes and pesticides). Certified organic products do not use genetic engineering, industrial solvents or radiation. By choosing a certified organic product, you’ll know you’re getting pure frankincense oil that was produced using environmentally-friendly methods.
There are many emerging uses of frankincense essential oil in the treatment and prevention of pancreatic carcinoma. Its ability to kill pancreatic cancer cells and inhibit their viability is one example. Recent research has shown that crude essential oil obtained from Boswellia Serrata gum resin by water distillation may be an alternative therapy for patients with pancreatic cancer. This is a deadly and aggressive form of cancer with poor prognosis.